Cimelio s. m. [from late Latin cimelium, Gr. κειμήλιον "precious thing, treasure, heirloom"]. - Precious object that is preserved with great care; it is said specially of things that acquire value because they belonged to some illustrious person or because they remember an era or an important event.
Cimelio Origin represents the access key to the exclusive Cimelio Club. Cimelio Club members have access to Cimelio’s private community, exclusive drops and premium digital and physical experiences.
The New Digital Excellence
Cimelio’s aim is to revolutionize the concept of digital excellence through the creation of highly prestigious NFTs in collaboration with the main exponents of the art, fashion, sport and luxury industry.
A Cimelio is a digital heirloom, the most prestigious form of digital asset, created in collaboration with partners and artists of excellence.
Masterpieces and relics of the past are reborn within a new digital dimension. Thanks to the latest laser scanning and 3D rendering technologies, their Cimelio is created, which represents the official faithful high-resolution digital replica.
Discover the most unique and exclusive digital masterpieces on the official Cimelio Marketplace.
Cimelio Origin PresaleAutumn 2022
1st Public Sale
Cimelio Origin Public SaleAutumn 2022
1st Artwork Reveal
Jucci Ugolotti x Cimelio
(Expo Dubai 2020)
Unveiling New Art and Collaborations
An NFT is a one-of-a-kind piece of digital content (such as an image or a video) that is an officially licensed collectible. The NFTs ownership is authenticated and verifiable by the blockchain, a technology used for things like bitcoins. That means while copies of videos, images and even animated gifts can multiply on the internet, there can be only one with a certificate of authenticity. Like other collectibles, you can buy, sell, and trade them.
Flow is a fast, decentralized, and developer-friendly blockchain built by Dapper Labs to power some of the biggest brands’ NFTs and digital collectibles such as the NBA, UFC, CNN, Warner Music Group, Dr. Seuss, Ubisoft and more. Flow leverages an environmentally friendly design via Proof-of-Stake that consumes thousands of times less energy than Proof-of-Work blockchains like the current Ethereum network. The combination of eco-friendly design, scalability and the diversity of projects building on Flow is a key reason we chose to run on the Flow blockchain. Learn more about the Flow blockchain at onflow.org.
Payment Collection: Payment will be collected through Stripe, a third-party vendor that enables easy collection of payment via credit cards. No cryptocurrency is required to buy an NFT from this site.
- The highest bidder at the end of the auction period will win the item(s).
- A new highest bid placed with under 10 minutes remaining will extend the auction by an additional 10 minutes.
- Once a bid is placed, it cannot be retracted.
- When placing a bid, a hold for the amount of the bid will be placed on your credit card.
- If you are outbid, any holds from previous bids will be released from your credit card.
- If two bids of the same amount are placed at the exact same time and both show up in the bid history, the bid processed first (determined by its database identifier) will be considered the valid bid.
- Some auctions may have a reserve price set. If the highest bid at the end of the auction is not equal to or greater than the reserve price, there will be no winner.
- Once the auction ends, payment will be collected for the winning bid immediately. If the reserve price has not been met, any credit card holds will be released.